Jr. NBA CALLS FOR ACTION ON TEACHERS' DAY
THANK YOU, MY P.E. TEACHER
The Jr. NBA is the official youth basketball participation program of the NBA, help encourage and support youth basketball participation and improve the overall youth basketball experience. Since 2014, Jr. NBA has started “School Basketball” project jointly with Ministry of Education, in order to raise participation among juvenile and further fuel school basketball movement through basketball classes, teacher training and school basketball games and so on. Jr.NBA wanted To connect Jr. NBA more closely with P.E. teachers in China upon Teachers’ Day and establish the professional brand image of Jr. NBA as a dedicated advocator of juvenile P.E. education.
A Resonation With Jr. NBA
- A comparatively weak awareness and recognition of Jr. NBA among the public.
- Integrating brand messages with popular social topic is needed.
- How to effectively raise brand preference via this campaign.
From Insight To A Social Movement
- Analyze insights of P.E. teacher group and develop social topic that raise pulblic attention.
- Involve the roles of Ministry of Education and NBA throughout communication to endorse the campaign.
- Collaborate with main-stream media and Weibo hot topic search to co-create themed contents and generate UGCs.
- Penetrate Jr. NBA sports education concept through calling out for P.E. teacher .
Boosted Awareness and Activated Actions
Official NBA account and media/KOL co-create online Weibo topic, reaching total 5,067.2w exposure and 26.8w engagements.
1 creative street-interview video created by “WeVideo” reaching 7.3 million viewership.
5 official posts and 2 co-creation & in-depth contents with top tier media, achieved 3.16 million impression.
A tribute video jointly released by celebrities and NBA stars on Teachers' Day, reaching 0.68 million viewership.